1. Although with the same welded steel structure as our C-frame double crank press, this single crank press has higher rigidity due to the D-frame design.
2. With alarming function, the automatic thin-film lubrication system allows the metal forming machine to work smoothly all the time.
3. The D-frame press supports electrical adjustment and digital display of die set height, which ensures great convenience in die set adjustment.
4. The D-frame single crank press will automatically stop when there is hydraulic overload condition. Thus, the safety of both the dies and the machine is guaranteed.
5. The eight-surface guide features very long guide way, and also enables the slide to move accurately and stably.
6. This machine tool adopts dry type pneumatic friction clutch to ensure low noise and easy maintenance.
7. PLC centralized control system offers operation modes such as emergency stop, inching, single-cycle operation, and continuous operation.
8. The optional configurations for the D-frame single crank press include the air cushion, transmission output shaft, automatic feeding system, photoelectric protection unit, etc.
|Nominal Pressure Stroke||mm||3.2||4||5||6||6||7||8||8|
|Maximum Die Height||mm||270||300||350||400||450||500||550||550|
|Die Height Regulating Variable||mm||60||80||90||100||110||110||120||120|
|Distance between Columns||mm||540||630||800||920||1050||1100||1170||1170|
|Side Hole Size (front to back)||mm||470||520||650||680||860||860||860||880|
|Slide Bottom Size||Length||mm||500||600||700||880||950||950||1100||1100|
|Size of the Punch Shank||Diameter||mm||φ50||φ50||φ60||φ70||φ70||φ70||φ70||φ70|
|Size of Working Table||Length||mm||800||850||1000||1200||1350||1400||1500||1600|
|Power of Variable-Speed Motor||kW||5.5||7.5||11||15||22||30||37||37|
Lejia is a renowned manufacturer of D-frame single crank press based in China. Also, we can design and manufacture C-frame and H-frame double crank press, etc. These mechanical presses are extensively utilized for applications such as sheet metal punching, piercing, embossing and straightening. In addition to machine presses, we can also supply many other types of equipment for metal forming, metal fabrication, and metal cutting purposes. These equipment sets include the hydraulic bending brake, roll bending machine, CNC swing beam shear, and more.