Our range of CNC turret punch press is a kind of machine tool that features high standard configuration, including the Siemens CNC system, as well as hydraulic system and hydraulic punching head acquired from Germany, and more. Following are detailed introductions to the key components of this type of metal forming press.
The CNC turret punch press is designed with world class CNC system and servo unit acquired from German Siemens. This ensures precision control and stable operation. The CNC punching machine can be optionally equipped with Japanese FANUC CNC control system as well.
Main configuration and function
1. Display: 10.4", true color, multi languages
2. CPU basic frequency: 233MHz / 400MHz
3. Operating System: Linux / Windows
4. Communication interface: RS232, 100M Ethernet, USB port, CF card slot
5. RAM: 1G / 40G
6. Good expandability
7. Flexible application, good compatibility
Hydraulic Punching Head
The H+L hydraulic punching head for the turret punch press is originally manufactured in Germany. 1. The stroke is adjusted by the CNC system, and the pressure is constant during the entire process. Oil pressure overload protection function is available as well. These provide the punching head with stable performance and enhanced reliability. Additionally, the operation noise is extremely low. 2. The punching head has a portable structure (36/40/38 stations), and is compatible with multi-rings turret. This makes the metalworking tool flexible in processing as well.
The CNC turret punch press is fixed with the H+L hydraulic system from Germany. The hydraulic system is available with an oil cooling unit, and features low energy consumption and compact structure.
Monitoring Device for Deformed Workpiece
Severe workpiece deformation may cause collision with the turret. To avoid this, our CNC turret press is outfitted with monitor switches at both sides of the punching unit, which protects both the workpiece and the turret.
The turret driver has a compact structure and high driving precision. It allows reliable and stable performance.
Turret and Rotary Dies
The turret and rotary dies for the CNC punch press are supplied by Nisshinbo.
1. The thick turret offers better guiding performance and higher precision.
2. The constant mesh style rotary die assembly offers higher precision and efficiency. It is driven by worm and worm wheel. As the worm gear is soaked in the oil, the wear is less, the service life is longer, and maintenance is not required.
Rapid Loading and Unloading of Lower Die
The loading and unloading of lower die are very fast, accurate and stable.
Material Feeding Mechanism and Clamping Fixture
1. The CNC turret punch press employs the precision ground ball screw with large lead and the linear guide with four guiding slots. This delivers high positioning precision, faster movement speed, and lower noise.
2. For stable and reliable workpiece clamping, the CNC punching machine is designed with the pneumatic floating clamps which come with high flexibility and high strength. Additionally, it has an clamp-loosening alarming function to improve working safety.
Standard Worktable with Brush and Steel Balls
The working table for the CNC turret punch press adopts high density soft brush to offer stable material feeding while ensuring low noise and preventing scratching to sheet metal surface. Also, it adopts a small amount of steel balls to extend the service life.
Optionally, the turret press can be equipped with steel ball style working table which is great for steel plates with thickness exceeding 3.5mm.
Clamping Fixture Protection Unit
The turret punch press comes with overall protection against damages to the clamping fixture caused by collision or punching, even when there is manual operation mistakes or failure of the limit switch protection system.
Hardened Die Bush
The die bush features high hardness as well as good abrasion resistance, and it allows for convenient replacement .
The punch dies for the turret press have high surface hardness and excellent abrasion resistance. They can finish different kinds of processing procedures, such as punching, over turning, edge knurling, etc.
We are a professional CNC turret punch press manufacturer and supplier in China. We offer an extensive line of metal forming and metal fabrication equipment, including the mechanical press, hydraulic shearing machine, hydraulic press brake, and more.